I have never really made any requests on this site but I am going to make a brief exception. For those of you who have never tried Dropbox, I highly recommend that you try it out. It is the best way I have found to sync files between multiple computers. I will paste the short details below, but you can go to Dropbox.com to learn more. Anyone who signs up can get 2GB of storage for free. However, for each referral you make, you can earn an addition 250mb of free storage. If you are interested in the program, I ask that you sign up by clicking this link: https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTExOTY4NTk . Once I reach 8GB I will take this post down. Thanks for your help and I hope you enjoy Dropbox as much as I do.
From the Dropbox website:
Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically.
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Sync Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Work on files in your Dropbox even if you’re offline. Your changes sync once your computer has an Internet connection again.
- Dropbox transfers will correctly resume where they left off if the connection drops.
- Efficient sync – only the pieces of a file that changed (not the whole file) are synced. This saves you time.
- Doesn’t hog your Internet connection. You can manually set bandwidth limits.
(Please remember to actually install Dropbox, or I don’t get credit for the referral. I think you will find the program incredibly useful and thanks for your help.)