The Early Bird Rate for the 8th Annual New York Value Investing Congress expires Friday, September 7th at midnight PDT.
As a reader of GrahamAndDoddsville.net you can receive an early bird discount if you register with discount code N12GD7 by midnight Friday, September 7th. Instead of $4,659 you’ll pay just $3,295. This is $1,400 off the regular price of admission.
Every year hundreds of value investors from around the world gather in New York City for the Value Investing Congress to learn directly from some of the brightest investors in the world.
This year’s stellar lineup does not disappoint! On October 1 & 2 some of the world’s most successful investors — including Bill Ackman, David Einhorn and Barry Rosenstein — will share their unique perspectives on finding great investments in today’s markets. The Congress will he held in the The Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
Register today to hear them present their current top picks and answer your questions. You’ll discover unique opportunities, learn how to maximize returns, and gain powerful new insights.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• David Einhorn, Greenlight Capital
• Bill Ackman, Pershing Square
• Barry Rosenstein, JANA Partners
• Alexander Roepers, Atlantic Investment Management
• Bob Robotti, Robotti & Company Advisors
• Guy Gottfried, Rational Investment Group
• Jeffrey W. Ubben, ValueAct Capital
• Kian Ghazi, Hawkshaw Capital Management
• Lloyd Khaner, Khaner Capital
• Mick McGuire, Marcato Capital Management
• John Mauldin, Millennium Wave Investments
• Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
• Glenn H. Tongue, T2 Partners
With exceptional speakers, profitable ideas and unprecedented opportunities for networking, the Value Investing Congress might be the best investment you’ll make this year!
I look forward to seeing you in October!