I hope you’ll join me in Cyprus on September 29 & 30, 2016 for a different kind of investment seminar.
- One where you can:
- see old friends,
- make new friends,
- learn from other value investors just like you,
- share ideas but also the thinking behind the idea,
- share your interest and fascination with value investing,
- network with other value investors through speed dating and a detailed profile of all speakers and participants, and
- become a better investor!
When: Thursday 29 and Friday 30 September 2016
Where: Nicosia on the Island of Cyprus
Speakers: Pavel Begun (3G Capital); Sebastien Lemonnier (Mansartis); Steve Gorelik (Firebird Management); Ernst Gronblom & Pasi Havia (Helsinki Capital Partners); Simon Caufield (Family Office); Diego Moreno (Forum Family Office); Raman Minhas (Private Fund); David Kessler (Robotti & Company Advisors); Tim du Toit (eurosharelab); Charis Charalambous (Active Banking Sector Fund); Florentzos Kassoumis (FAMco); Sophocles Sophocleous (FatAlpha).
For more information or to registor for the event see: http://eurosharelab.com/cyprus-seminar-2016/
(or drop me a note at admin-at-grahamanddoddsville.net and I will try to help)